Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post.  Click here to sign up.

Things calmed down a little around here this week.  My youngest sang at the mall this morning with her school choir.  The archdiocesan schools are celebrating the arts this week.

My older daughter is going to perform in a One-Act Night at school this weekend which will probably be my last chance to play stage mom for her (she's not really a theater kid, she just does easy stuff like this when the other kids rope her in).

Blogging wise, I reviewed a couple of romance novels.  I also reviewed an Easter book for young kids and a book about helping your dog live longer. I suppose I could say it was in honor of Pope Francis, but that wouldn't be true.  

I wish each of you a blessed Holy Week, and we will be here next week to celebrate the resurrection.  

 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, RAnn! I hope everyone has a blessed Holy Week.
    This week, I have the latest addition to my Rosary Art Collection an old post about St. Joseph, two articles about Planned Parenthood's disgusting actions, this week's fanfics, and, of course, my weekly reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for your daughter being able to sing at the mall! As always, thanks for hosting this link up so faithfully!

    This week I have my weekly goals, A Little Inspiration, and a book review of Dr. Ray Guarendi's latest book "Winning the Discipline Debates."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed holy week to you as well! It's looking as if we might have to miss Palm Sunday due to another large snowstorm rendering the roads impassable. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:52 AM

    Thank you once again, RAnn, and a blessed Holy Week to all Carnivallers. I look forward to celebrating the joy of Easter with you. Kathleen, we have snow here too! Winter has been SOOOO long this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi RAnn, I'm sure your daughter's class made quite an impression singing in the mall! I'm thinking they were singing songs about Jesus... in the public mall! How fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a Blessed Holy Week everyone!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats