Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post. Click here to sign up.

Question of the Week:  
May is the month of Mary.  Are there an Marian devotions other than the rosary which you use?  

My Answer:  No, though I did I like May Crowning when I was a kid.  

I"m starting to get back in the groove with reading and blogging, especially now that school is out and I don't have to supervise homework.  I went to my parents' house on Memorial Day and blogged about it here. I reviewed three books:  The Midwife is about and Old Order Mennonite midwife.  Dreamweaver and Beach Glass are general market romances.  


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, RAnn! Yes, besides the Rosary, I pray the Angelus every day. (The Regina Caeli at Easter time.)
    I also like to pray the Litany of Loreto. Sometimes I pray it online, but usually I pray along with the Franciscan Missionaries of the Eternal Word on EWTN. (I DVR'd the Litany some time ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up with the Angelus--dinner prayers still don't feel complete without it. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting, RAnn.

    This week I have a book review and a blurb about the Ascension.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats