Sunday, November 30, 2008

As Fluffy as a Snowflake

The Snow Bride The Snow Bride by Debbie Macomber

My review

rating: 3 of 5 stars
Fluffy as snowflakes. Sensible executive assistant who has been in love with her boss for years decides to quit her job and move to Alaska to meet a guy she has been emailing for months. She gets there and he is not there to meet her-he was delayed in a bar and with another woman. She meets another guy, who just happens to have a sister who was used and dumped by Mr. Internet. Guess what happens. Typical Macomber--no more sex than a Christian romance but no religion either. I read it in a couple of hours sitting in the library watching the little one play.

View all my reviews.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely job, thank you! I vote for the carnival post itself...

    May your Advent be graced...

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats