Sunday, November 30, 2008

WOW!

If you look on my sidebar you'll note (if you look carefully enough, it's not exactly huge) a Stat Counter link. It tells me how many many people have visited this blog, and to some degree, how they got here. Lately, I've been getting 15-20 people per day, and then trend has been up, but slowly so. Well, today I've had over 300 visitors! The stat counter says most of them got here searching for children's advent activities. I guess if I want more people to read this blog, that's what I need to write about. Wow!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a button for 'Taking it Deeper Tuesday'? I'll put it up on the Wild Card Blog! Just let me know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The temptation becomes, sometimes, to start writing what it seems people want to read. I find it difficult, at times, to balance that with what I want/need to write about myself.

    But, all the same, it's an exciting feeling to know that people are seeing your stuff, seeking it out, finding out through the power of the Internet. :)

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats