Sunday, January 02, 2011

It's Monday: What Are You Reading?

Happy New Year to all.  I haven't participated in the Monday memes for a while, but I'm back.

I got a new toy for Christmas that I've really been enjoying!

I reviewed a book about the retired Archbishop of New Orleans.

I've been reviewing books via Net Galleys on my new Kindle.  They include Second Chance Brides, which is a sweet Christian Romance, Wild Man Creek and Promise Canyon, which are part of Robyn Carr's Virgin River saga and The Gourmet Cookie Book.

I also got Penelope Stokes' new book The Book of Peach from the library and reviewed it.

I reviewed The Pirate Queen from the Blogging for Books program.   I also read a reviewed a Kindle freebie, Homespun Bride.

See what other book bloggers are reading at Book Journey.

7 comments:

  1. I've been getting a bunch of NetGalley books for my new kindle as well, very nice :) I'm really liking mine, hope you're enjoying yours as well!

    Have a lovely week! Mine is at:
    http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=2125

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO to the Kindle. I got a NOOK and am still wroking my way around it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having lots of fun with the Kindle. Net Galleys is great--you are under no obligation to review the book, and since it isn't like the publisher paid to print and mail you a book, I don't feel like I'm under any obligation to stick with a book I don't want to read any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Netgalley, all these fantastic arcs that you can read. :) Have a lot of fun reading the books you got.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love my Kindle so far! Hope you do, too. Your books look like a nice eclectic group. Enjoy!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've enjoyed reading your blog tonight. Just got through "Tender Graces" by Kathryn Magendie and enjoyed it very much.

    I'm also from New Orleans and might like to read the book about the archbishop!

    Will be back again to visit!
    Blessings,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats