Saturday, January 01, 2011

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other.  To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between.  Use that post to link to your original posts, as I linked to the Advent posts above.   Come back here and enter the URL of that post into Mr. Linky.  Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments!  If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.

Blogging has been slow around here--I'll have a Catholic book review for you next week, but this week all I reviews up for are a few romance novels I read on my new Kindle.  Santa (two of my bosses) was good to me.  :)  What about you?

Happy New Year to all!

16 comments:

  1. I've linked to 2 Catholic book reviews... in between are also posts about a white Christmas and my son's bday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year RAnn. Aren't you the lucky one - nice bosses! Once again thanks for hosting. I missed you last week but who had time.

    I've been writing like crazy, so please indulge me. It's nice to know someone might read them.

    Happy New Year All!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rann! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year RAnn and Everyone. May you all be blessed on this Solemnity of Mary Mother of God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Solemnity of Mary, the Mother of God RAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, RAnn!
    ========================

    This week on Sunday Snippets, WBN presents: Stewards of Creation.

    * Gate Of Heaven, Star Of The Sea
    * 24:15 Stewards Of Creation
    * Pope: Every Child Needs The Love Of Family
    * Ecce Virgo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a blessed 2011 :)

    Last weeks Ignatius reflections were on God communicating with us.

    The prayers are held for the whole church.

    Pax et bonum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, RAnn! This week's we looked at Benjamin Britten, John Donne, and an icon of the Nativity. We also talked about Spiritual Perfection and Wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, RAnn! Recent posts have included everything from George Carlin to Doubting Thomas, the Holy Innocents to Dracula, and the first of several looks into the liberalism vs. the lordship of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year RAnn. A Kindle, How cool!
    I have 2 posts. One on angels singing with a neat video and the other on my personal experience with spiritual warfare.
    http://day2daymiracle.blogspot.com/2011/01/sunday-snippets122011.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:57 AM

    So, Mr. Linky still won't cooperate? Give him a spanking! ;-)

    Here's my "Sunday Snippets" for the week:

    http://evanscove.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/sunday-snippets-a-catholic-carnival-41/

    I hope you had a happy time welcoming the new year!
    Evan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a hard time picking my favorites, so I put all of them. Thinking that what one person likes, another might not. I've been out of school, and there's been plenty going on, so that means plenty of blog posts! Back to school tomorrow. :-( And a slow down on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've added links to most, but not all, of my posts for the past two weeks.
    I wish... make that pray... that we all have a blessed 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year, RAnn!

    My posting has been light these past two weeks because of travel and family duties. It's been a good vacation, but now, back to projects!

    Here's my Sunday Snippets link: http://www.sufferingwithjoy.com/2011/01/02/sunday-snippets-a-catholic-carnival-44/ .

    You can read a little about what our family did and also a post about goal setting for writers in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this idea! I do not blog every day, or even every week, so I hope that is ok! :)

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats