Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's Monday: What Are You Reading

I've been a busy reader and blogger this week.

Marrying Daisy Bellamy (The Lakeshore Chronicles) Thanks to the publisher and Net Galley for this romance.  My review.
Code Blue (Prescription for Trouble Series #1)



Code Blue kept me company on my treadmill--and I lost over four pounds this week!  My review.
Search, The: A Novel (Lancaster County Secrets)



I read The Search a few weeks ago; the tour was last week.  My review.
His Other Wife: A Novel


His Other Wife is about a couple's post-divorce relationship.  My Review.
I'm trying to win a copy of unPlanned by Abby Johnson from The Catholic Company.  It is about a Planned Parenthood executive who crossed the street to the pro-life center after witnessing her first abortion.  My post.

See what other book bloggers are reading at Book Journey.

12 comments:

  1. Susan Wiggs is a great author! Enjoy all your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:04 AM

    Looks like you had a great week! Enjoy your upcoming books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK so if I read Code Blue on a tread mill you think I will lose four pounds too? Looks like you had a great week, hope you find another book for the tread mill that will keep you losing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Code Blue and you. Have another wonderful week and enjoy your reads!

    Thanks for visiting my blog; comments from blogging friends around the world have been a great support for Australians :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of His Other Wife is about a couple's post-divorce relationship. It looks like it's a historical novel, but I'm sure it's not. Or am I wrong? Enjoy the books you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of additions to my TBR thanks to your post! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A busy week!

    Enjoy ur reading week.
    thank you for visiting.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also came from migrant parents and believe me I thought my mum had some crazy ideas raising us-nothing this extreme thankfully. I really think this mum is crazy-at what price do you extract perfection from your children. Thank goodness I was never a junior associate underneath her-she loved the long hours?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Code Blue must be really good if you stay on the treadmill long enough to lose four pounds. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nina, His Other Wife is contemporary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Am Number Four is pretty different from Mockingjay. It's about aliens, but not quite in the science-fiction kind of way. There's a movie adaptation coming out later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm reading "The End & The Beginning" by George Weigel. Anyone who thinks JPII is being beatified "too fast" just needs to read some history & educate themselves.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats