Thursday, May 05, 2011

Children's Book: Thank You God for Daddy

Thank You, God, For Daddy

About the Book:
Daddies do so much for us! It's time to thank God for the blessing they are.
In this adorable board book, a little lion cub thanks God for his wonderful daddy-a daddy who gives big hugs and piggy back rides, who takes great care of him, and most importantly, who offers love, guidance, and encouragement.
Thank You, God, for Daddy;
He scares monsters away.
When Daddy says, "Don't be afraid,"
I know that it's okay.

The love and sacrifices of fathers will be celebrated by children everywhere each time they snuggle up to read Thank You, God, for Daddy.


My Comments:
This cute board book uses the rhyming voice of a lion cub to thank God for all the good things Dads do for their kids and families.  It is too  young for my daughter but I think three to four year olds would enjoy it, especially if Daddy reads it to them.
Grade:  B.
I'd like to thank Thomas Nelson Publishers for making a review copy available via NetGalley.  I was not obligated to write any review, much less a positive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats