Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other.  To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between.  Come back here and enter the URL of that post into Mr. Linky.  Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments!  If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.
Not much blogging here this week, and the posts I did write were for later publication rather than being posted this week.  What about you?
Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival Participants
1. Colleen
2. Evan's Cove
3. carol@simple_catholic
4. Dymphna@the Well
5. Catholic Kids Bulletin
6. Kathleen@so much to say
7. NCSue: the "little way"
8. Renee - prolife dvd giveaway
9. American Idol
10. Magister Christianus
11. Barb Schoeneberger
12. Wynken, Blynken, and Nod
13. Rosarymom
14. Semper Gaudete!

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

11 comments:

  1. Only two posts this week: chewy brownie recipes and pics from my nieces first Holy Communion.

    Happy Sunday, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week we talked about Vivaldi, "Mother's Joy" by Bernard de Hoog, "The Lanyard" by Billy Collins, Overcoming your root sin, Spirituality and Mental Illness & The Virtual Abbey which tweets the Daily Office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've entered my spiritual post in the linky, but please see this one as well - it's pretty amazing, really.

    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/alien-sound.html

    And thank you for hosting. I’m a follower, and this hop is found on a page on my site that lists more than 150 hops for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page.

    I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!

    NCSue

    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/lets-kill-captcha.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. in case you missed my review of UnPlanned, it was reposted this week with the winner of the DVD.
    In addition, there are prom pics and info about our storm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite the Great Blogger Outage of last week, posts included thoughts on old age from Cicero, a look through Spartacus at the gay destruction of legitimate male relationships, why democracy is not a suitable tool for dealing with theological/spiritual matters, and the triumph of one governor over Planned Parenthood.

    Thanks to all the readers out there, and thanks to RAnn for hosting Sunday Snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting, RAnn.
    This week, I share a rather unpleasant incident from my past,
    some very GOOD news from EWTN about two of their friars,
    two videos(Old Meets New)
    and, as always, my weekly reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi RAnn, Thanks for hosting. This week's been pretty miserable for me with a chest cold but I did manage to post a few things. Today I put the Cat's Eye Nebula on my Snippets post. It's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This week on Sunday Snippets, WBN presents: Lay It Down.

    * Something In The Water
    * 24:15 Lay It Down

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi RAnn, I found your blog through Barb Schoeneberger and came over to introduce myself. I'm a relatively new Catholic blogger and was happy to find your site! I'm looking forward to participating in your Sunday Snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forgot to mention that I'm the rosarymom post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just discovered that my post from last week never got posted, so I've re-posted it posthaste!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats