Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other.  To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between.  Come back here and enter the URL of that post into Mr. Linky.  Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments!  If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.

I have a couple of book reviews this week and I'd like to invite you all to enter my giveaway of a book about Mother Teresa.    How about you?

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival Participants
1. Barb Schoeneberger
2. kkollwitz
3. Colleen
4. Raven
5. Prince Rillian @ Cair Paravel
6. Magister Christianus
7. Carol2simple_catholic
8. Dymphna @ the Well
9. Kathleen@so much to say
10. Evan's Cove
11. Semper Gaudete!
12. NCSue asks a question
13. AJ Garcia
14. Lindsay @ Contrariwise
15. Erin@wee little miracles

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

10 comments:

  1. Hi RAnn. Thanks for hosting. It's been a great way for me to find other Catholic bloggers and I really enjoy the sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two posts, neither one of Tolstoyan scale.

    The first on a favorite piece of music.

    The second a catechetical how-to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ever so much for hosting RAnn.
    I have a bunch of posts this week. Although, I kind of cheated by putting some of last weeks posts, but to be fair I missed last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. St. Gregory of Nyssa, a true and poetic understanding of faith, and the relationship between teacher and student...that's what you'll find in this week's posts.

    Thanks for hosting, RAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi RAnn, thanks for hosting once again.

    My most notable posts this week is a (not-so-favorable) book review and a post about what the Catholic Church teaches about the Rapture (in response to all the hoopla surrounding the events of May 21).

    I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week we revel in Vivaldi's Gloria, Lilacs and Lace, and a poem called Not Dawdling.

    There is also a special intention for an internet friend, a YouTube vid of Vincent Price on What's My Line, and an article on Telling the Truth.

    Thanks for hosting, RAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you once again for hosting, RAnn.
    This week, I've blogged about:
    A book that traveled back and forth,
    a Rosary event sent for Tuesday night that you can join in no matter where you are, one of my favorite old recordings, my new hobby, and, of course, my usual book list.
    I'd also like to mention that my new Meme, "Hobby Talk Tuesday", will be up on Monday night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This week I wrote about a 6 month old who left the earth much too soon and how praying for him throughout the week moved me and so many others that knew him and his family. There is a link to his mother's blog in my entry, she has updated her blog several times each day and has been an inspiration to many as she's handled the loss of her dear son.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the second week in a row that I'm participating! This week, I have a movie review for "Juno." It's an old movie, I know, but this is the first time I saw it, and it definitely has plenty to think about from a Catholic POV.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi RAnn! It's nice to "meet" you! I just recently discovered your blog and have been really enjoying your posts from your archive! Looking forward to reading more soon! Thanks for hosting the link-party! I linked up a post I'd written earlier this week on cultivating humility in our lives.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats