Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other.  To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between.  Come back here and enter the URL of that post into Mr. Linky.  Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments!  If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.

This week I wrote about my son's high school graduation and about Amazon reviews.  How about you?
Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival Participants
1. Raven
2. Carol@simple_catholic
3. Colleen
4. Complaining and Arguing
5. AJ Garcia
6. Nicola @ Back to Books
7. Kathleen@so much to say
8. NCSue: hard hearts & unbelief
9. Magister Christianus
10. kkollwitz
11. Semper Gaudete!
12. Rosarymom
13. Evan's Cove
14. Barb Schoeneberger
15. Dymphna@the Well
16. Lindsay @ Contrariwise
17. dana doyle

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


9 comments:

  1. I am a Catholic missionary with FOCUS, the Fellowship of Catholic University Students and I work for a division of FOCUS called Varsity Catholic, which is outreach to student athletes. This week I wrote about my year with the baseball team and one of their teammates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Friends of the Guild of Blessed Titus Brandsma3:20 AM

    Please also support the Guild with your favourite blogs.
    We are encouraging contributions from both sexes to make it effective, interesting and inclusive.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Protestant sermon vs. Catholic Eucharist, a judicial trampling of the Fourth Amendment, honest talk about the gay agenda in schools, logical beliefs, and President Obama's suggestion for Israel. Quite the eclectic week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A minuscule post about using Rembrandt in Catechism class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting, RAnn!
    My posts for this week seem to be on the secular side. I have:
    A re-posting of last week's Sunday Snippets, which somehow didn't get posted.
    A warning about a button on Facebook.
    A post about a new (not so new) goal of mine.
    A classic radio skit in my new feature, "Old Meets New"
    An announcement about something I plan to add to this blog,
    and, of course, my weekly reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi RAnn, I'm linking up an important post about Our Lady's image being desecrated in the Oakland Museum of California.
    Have a Blessed Sunday everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This week I wrote a bit about the end times obsession, blessed roses for St. Rita's feast, Good Shepherd Sunday, "The Good Shepherd", a painting by Larry Dyke and even a haiku about museum sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My post this week is about the return of Friday abstinence in England and Wales. I know it's a little stale, but I was waiting for an official document from the bishops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:07 PM

    Thank you for the invite. Please read my "Reflection on Today's Gospel, John 15:18-21," and a story about some "Great Graduates" who gave up their money for an end of the year bash to help the victims in Jopin.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats