Friday, January 01, 2010

Contact Information and Review Policy

I may be contacted by leaving a comment on the this blog, or by email at ruthjoec at aoldotcom.

If you are a publicist or author looking for reviewers, I would be happy to consider your book. As you can probably surmise by perusing this blog, I am a middle-aged mom of three. I am Catholic. I like to read romance, Christian fiction, chick lit, and other light genres. I prefer stories about women and I like happy endings. Feel free to contact me about any book, but reviewing this blog should give you some idea of what I like to read. My five year old loves to get new books, so I like to review children's books too.

If I accept your book for review, I will mention it on my blog. Hopefully I'll read it and review it. If I don't like it, I'll contact you and give you the choice between running a press release with no review, or having me write what will obviously be a less than flattering review. I don't accept books I don't think I'm going to like, and I try not to accept books I don't have time to review within a month or two. I am willing to publish on the day you choose. The only exception to this policy is that if I read your book and find that it bashes Catholicism, I'm going to review it and say so.

2 comments:

  1. Gee I never thought about contacting an author/publicist when I don't like a book....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look. I am thinking of changing as well.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats