Friday, January 22, 2010

From My Reader

I've done a pretty good job of keeping up with my reader this week, so let's see what catches my eye today:

MakeUseOf is getting to be one of my favorite blogs.  It lacks the charm and personality of some of my other favorites, but I'm always finding neat stuff there.  If you didn't get enough of college when you were there; this article tells you how to find on-line college lectures.  If information in general is more your thing, they have 5 Captivating Sites for Information Junkies.    I need a new digital camera, and this articles talks about how to compare models.  If I preferred exercise to web-surfing I wouldn't have a weight problem.  This post is about motivating you to exercise.  Finally they have an article on a math site for kids. 

You'd think that with all the review copies that show up at my door, I wouldn't need to enter contests to get more books, but then I'd miss the fun, right?  A Sea of Books is giving away The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. So is Kristi at Books and Needlepoint. A Sea of Books has a list of giveaways.  Booking with Bingo is giving away Sabrina Jeffrey's latest.  Peeking Between the Pages is giving away Breakfast in Bed. Julie is giving away Coupon Mom's Cutting Your Grocery Bills in Half.

After I do all that exercise that post will motivate me to do, I'm going to make a Chocolate Fudge Cake.or maybe Coca-Cola Cake

All Blog Tools writes about some new tricks with Blogger

Amy reviewed a Western romance that I want..

Kathy changed her look, but she still has her usual great link list

Well, time to head out.  Hope you enjoy these as much as I did..

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats