Friday, January 22, 2010

Link Love

I have a secret to tell you---I've never been all that crazy about all those awards that float around the blogosphere where you are then asked to pass it on to 4, 5, 10 or 20 other people.  Despite the fact that you are asked to give them to people who exhibit certain traits, I can't say I've ever really been able to connect the blogger with the award.  However, I will say they are a good way to share a little link love--to call other blogs to the attention of your readers.  I like to think I do a a certain amount of that by my sidebar.  I try to limit the number of blogs shown there, and give my readers a taste of what is being published.  My "From My Reader" posts also give me a chance to tell the world how wonderful your blog is.  Still, I notice that as long as I've been doing "From My Reader" some of my favorite blogs don't get mentioned.  Also, I'll admit I've gotten curious about my slowing increasing number of followers.  Who are they?  Those are some of the reasons I started my Link Love posts, and this week I'm going to ask you to join me.  If you have a blog, go there, create a list of 2-10 blogs you enjoy, are curious about or even hate.  Tell us a little about them and give us a link.  The blogs can be random, or have some unifying theme; I don't care.  Then come back here and sign Mr. Linky so we can go see your list.  If you don't have a blog, leave a few links in a comment.  Thanks!
My links this week are to followers of my blog:

The Suburban Jungle is a mommy blog--cooking, saving money, gardening, and more.
Kevin is a Catholic blogger from the Bahamas.
Patty is a regular participant in Sunday Snippets and she as two blogs:  Contemplative Catholic Reflections and St. Monica's Tears.

1 comment:

  1. Can you delete the first link from "me"? This new netbook is mostly great, but it sometimes decides to do things for me, including posting before I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats