Thursday, January 28, 2010

Link Love

I'm going to continue my Link Love feature and keep working my way through my followers. If you are a follower of me and have a blog that is not offensive to me you'll get your turn to be featured here as a thank-you for reading my blog.

Who is up this week?

Booklogged writes A Reader's Journal, which is a book blog. I love her layout.

Amy Steele is a feminist and a book reviewer.

Chris Workman is a Catholic single man. His blog looks like it has potential, maybe a few readers and comments would encourage him.

Colleen is a Sunday Snippets regular. Her blogs are: Thoughts on Grace, Simple Reflections , A Gift of Blueberry Muffins, and Surviving By Grace.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree. Chris really works hard on his blog and I have enjoyed his posts. Colleen is a wonderful blogger, too. I haven't read the other two yet but I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats