Friday, January 15, 2010

A Litte Link Love

You know, blogging is kind of the ultimate in self-publishing. For no fee whatsoever, I can write whatever I want, and disribute it in a fashion so that it can be read by millions of people. Readers, for a small monthly fee (internet access) or none at all (public library) can choose to read what I write, or not. Obviously, in the grand scheme of things, more people choose not to read this blog than choose to read it. That's why I'm grateful for those of you who do. I've always liked to write; having an audience is great.

I decided that if I liked being read, those who read me, and also write, might like to have more readers. I decided I'm going to start a new series sharing some link love. Periodically I'm going to work my way through my followers list and give you links to my followers' blogs. If you like my blog, and they like my blog, maybe you'll like their blogs.

Joy is an Army wife and mom who reviews books and writes about her family.
Cher blogs about saving money.
Nancy writes about her family and homeschooling. She writes about her faith and reviews books.
The Homestead Table is a cooking blog by Alli
Erin is a mommy blogger--faith, family, reviews, giveaways.  She also has a cooking blog.
Maxine is a book blogger.
Mel is one of the owners of MamaBuzz and she writes about her family and reviews products


That's it for today.  Become a follower and your name may be here next time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and I had a similar Idea. I called mine The Weekly Five, which started from a comment on one of the blogs I follow. I'm hoping it works for both of us. The blogs I am featuring, I'm doing alphabetically; so it will be a few weeks before I get to you, but I will...fairly soon.

    Thanks for your writing inspiration.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats