Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Go Saints all the way, Saints go all the way! I Believe, I believe! Who Dat??
Is that Catholic enough for this post? Right now it is the first quarter of Saints vs. Cardinals and so far we are looking good.

I hope everyone is having a great week. My blogging has been light this week, but I invite you to take a look at what I have here.

Sunday Snippets--a Catholic Carnival is a chance for Catholic bloggers to share their best posts with others. It doesn't matter if you blog exclusively about things Catholic or just do so sometimes (like me), you are welcome to join us. Go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--a Catholic Carnival and in it, highlight one or more of your posts from this week, with links to the posts. Then come back here and leave a direct link to that post on Mr. Linky. Then go visit the other participants. If you don't post often, you can leave a direct link to a post on Mr. Linky, but your blog should have a link back to this post. Sunday Snippets is a two-way link-up. The idea is to share readers.

If you'd like to sign up to get a weekly reminder to post, subscribe to our yahoogroup.

7 comments:

  1. I'm a Colts fan...GO COLTS! but a Saints fan by default...because of the Archie connection....GO SAINTS!

    We may be meeting up here in a few weeks!?!

    Again thanks for hosting, I am really enjoying this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once more, thanks for hosting!
    Luuk Dominiek OP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must confess that the appeal of football completely escapes me. Go Winter Olympics! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I'm for the Winter Olympics, too. Thanks for hosting, RAnn. I am enjoying others' blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THanks for hosting! The Olympics has my vote!

    Prayers for the Haitian!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Colts for the win!
    ===================

    This week on Sunday Snippets, WBN presents: In Times of Trouble.

    * Order and Aid in Haiti -- Practical help in the worst of times
    * DMC Catholic Health Care -- Catholic help in our troubled times
    * The Quiet Light -- Thomas Aquinas, hero of the troubled Middle Ages

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to have to go with the Olympics as well. I'm not such a sports fan unless one of my children are playing :-)

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats