Sunday, September 25, 2011

Monday Memes

Mailbox Monday is hosted this month by Amused by Books and is where book bloggers gather to share what showed up in their mailboxes this week, whether those mailboxes received email or snail mail.
Via Snail Mail:


Via NetGalley:






.

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  She asks what we read or reviewed this week and what we plan to read next week.
Read this Week:


Reviewed:  Sunrise on the Battery.


 Books Read Earlier; Reviewed last week:
You'll note that the first couple of books below are Christmas books.  This week I started a link-up to which I'd like to invite all readers and book bloggers, Christmas in September.  Bloggers are invited to add links to your reviews of Christmas books, either from this year or years past (could be a good way to get more mileage out of old posts).  Readers are invited to read the linked reviews.  Prizes are available for both readers and bloggers.  Hopefully by the end of the month Christmas in September will have a long list of Christmas-themed books for all of us to try.

My Review








For Top Ten Tuesday this week I listed the Top Ten Catholic Books I've reviewed.




11 comments:

  1. I could definitely use the What's for Dinner Solution. Trying to make something in my house that everyone likes is close to impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking mailbox! All of those titles are new to me. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's hard for me to believe it's time for Christmas books already! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy all of your books! You've got a Christmas theme going on. And, I guess it's time, isn't it?

    I'm curious about The Traitor's Wife, so I'm off to check out your reviews.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox! I'd love to read Small Town Christmas. Hope you enjoy all!

    Diana @ Book of Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Christmas Wedding looks like a great Christmas read. Whats For Dinner solution looks like a useful book. I find myself asking that question many times during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:48 AM

    A few Christmas books in your mailbox this week, enjoy! them all.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list of books..I have not read any of them yet. I hope you enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it hell not having the Amazon gadget working!!!

    I can't wait to read The Christmas Wedding!!!

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want that Whats For Dinner book... this is the question I struggle wit almost every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too - I think What's for Dinner sounds like one I could use!
    I can't wait to read some Christmas books but I'll probably wait until after Thanksgiving (US). Enjoy all your reading!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats