Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other.  To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between.  Come back here and enter the URL of that post below.  Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments!  If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.

This week continues Christmas in September, in which I'm promoting Christmas books.  It includes a contest, and one of the prizes is Kathleen Basi's Joy to the World..

This week I reviewed Sunrise on the Battery--a Christian novel about conversion, a novel I thought felt flat. I read Gabby, God's Little Angel, which was a cute kids' book and which is one of the prizes in Christmas in September.  Megan's Secret was by the father of a mentally handicapped child.  Finally, my entry for Top Ten Tuesday was a list of the 10 Best Catholic Books I've Reviewed.

What about your blogging week?


11 comments:

  1. 3 Catholic posts:

    One on a second quick class handout.

    One on a nomination.

    One on the harmony of Catholicism and Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your reviews this week, RAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lady. Thanks for providing this great Sunday get together for all of us. I really enjoy all these blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting, RAnn.
    This week, I've blogged about my Rosary Art collection, "Francie Nolan" trees, and, of course, my
    weekly book list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks as always for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:04 AM

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have two postings about our college visit to Franciscan Univ of STeubenville

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catholic/Protestant theology via physics, how not to teach, the excellence of teachers, a fifth grader on cosmology and first things, music in churches, and refuting the physicalist claim that there can be no soul...all that and more in this week's posts!

    Thanks, RAnn, for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A post about another solid week as a FOCUS missionary at Seton Hall University! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS RAnn! As usual this is a great place to land on the Sabbath!

    Thanks for doing this for us.

    I have been having terrible problems with blogger not letting me get on my blog ....not sure what to do, it's messing up my writing! some kind of cookie thing, but I have done EVERYTHING it has told me.....must be something with the new pc tower we bought. sigh

    Blessings,
    Ebeth

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats