Monday, September 12, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books I've Reviewed This Year

Top Ten {Tuesday}

Like most bloggers, I like to see my stats show that more people have visited me this week than last, and like many bloggers, I've found memes to be a good way to gain new readers, as well as to add to my every-increasing list of blogs I follow.  This week I'm trying a new meme, Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by Amanda at Oh Amanda.    Bloggers gather to share lists of ten.  

For those of you visiting for the first time, welcome. I'm mostly a book blogger though I host a weekly meme for Catholic blogger, Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival, in which Catholic bloggers share their best posts with each other.  Since I'm mostly a book blogger, my first entry to this meme will be the top ten books I've reviewed this year (in no particular order)

The Goodbye Quilt My Review.
The Dressmaker of Khair Khana: Five Sisters, One Remarkable Family, and the Woman Who Risked Everything to Keep Them Safe My Review
Unplanned: The Dramatic True Story of a Former Planned Parenthood Leader's Eye-Opening Journey across the Life Line My Review
Catholicism: A Journey to the Heart of the Faith My Review

River's Song - The Inn at Shining Waters Series My Review
Bad Girls of the Bible and What We Can Learn from Them My Review
Chasing Sunsets: A Cedar Key Novel My Review
The Fine Art of Insincerity: A Novel My Review
All Different Kinds Of Free My Review
When Sparrows Fall: A Novel My Review

Now, off to read some other top ten lists.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been blogging a long time! You will love being a part of Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of any of these books. I'll have to put them on my list to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an excellent top ten! I have only read a couple of those books. I look forward to reading your reviews and adding some to my list of 'to do' reads. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of the books you have read. To be honest, I haven't been able to read as much as I'd like since my baby girl was born. But I would like to read a few of the books you've suggested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for visiting my blog! I love your book list! I might just steal the top ten idea. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Catholicism on the way...looking forward to it even more now.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats