Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post. Click here to sign up.

Question of the Week: 
What are your plans this summer?

My Answer:  Nothing all that exciting.  The youngest is going to camp at school for six weeks; after that, it will depend on what her sibs are doing.  At this point they are both looking for jobs.  My daughter will have an interview Monday.  We are planning a family vacation to Orlando in August, but where we go will depend on who is going, and if the older two are employed, they may be staying home.  

No posts for me this week--too much Candy Crush, not enough reading. 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you RAnn for hosting. Summer usually finds us in CO from time to time. Mountains make my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, RAnn! I spend quite a bit of time on Candy Crush Saga too, but I like FarmVille even better.
    This summer I plan to get a set of ice pop molds so I can make frozen treats, (cheaper in the long run than buying them!) but I've planned to get them every year and never have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting, RAnn. It feels like forever since I had the opportunity to link up! Now that I am only taking one class for the summer semester I should be able to participate more. I missed reading everyone's posts!

    I only have two posts to link up and they are both book reviews: A Gift of Love by Amy Clipston and A Subtle Grace by Ellen Gable.

    Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, RAnn, for hosting! This is my first time here and I am so happy to be able to join you! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like to keep things simple, along with a couple of simple trips to the Jersey shore. Thank you, RAnn and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't linked a post in a while but a friend reminded me about Sunday Snippets this week. There seems to be some problem linking but I'd like to be back. Thanks.

    PS: My summer plans are to write my book and find a job.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats