Saturday, September 06, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.


We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post. Click here to sign up.

Question of the week:  What is your favorite hymn or song you hear at Mass?  I have a bunch but Amazing Grace  and How Great Thou Art are right up at the top of the list.  

This week I reviewed Patrick Madrid's latest book:  Why Be Catholic?  I wrote about my continuing experience investing with Lending Club.  I reviewed a Christian novel that looks at roles in marriage.   Finally, I reviewed a book about student nurses in the 1930's.     

3 comments:

  1. you are welcome. The linky is up now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, RAnn! My favorite hymn is All Creatures Of Our God and King.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, RAnn. My favorite hymns at the moment (it changes) are "Come to the Water" and "Here I am Lord". I also love the Brother Klaus prayer, which is sung at our church.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats