Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Post


Sunday Post

Join other book bloggers at The Caffinated Book Reviewer

I haven't been on the book blogging circuit lately, but thought I'd stop by and say hi.  I started a financial planning blog and have been working building it into a money-maker.  However, I miss my reading time and have managed to get a few books in lately.  I just published a review of Jan Karon's new Mitford book.  Come Rain or Come Shine tells the story of Dooley and Lace's wedding.  

A book I enjoyed a few months ago was Julie Lawson Timmer's Five Days Left.  This week I have an interview with Julie Lawson Timmer and I'm giving away a copy of her book.  I'm ready to read RaeAnne Thayne's Cold Creek Christmas Story and I'm in the middle of Edward Sri's Pope Francis and the Joy of the Gospel: Rediscovering the Heart of a Disciple.

Hope everyone has great week.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats