Sunday, July 18, 2021

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

 

  I'm linking up with Kathryn and the gang over at Book Date. where we share what we've been reading and talk about life in general.

I've been in a reading slump, so no new reviews this week.  I did write a discussion post about NetGalley.  Please add your comments.  

 Please, if you haven't had your Covid vaccine, call your doctor.  He or she should be able to address your concerns.  My healthcare friends don't want to see you in ICU.  

Have a good week and stay healthy!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog. I echo your "get the vaccine" information you need!

    Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the vaccines and getting the info from your doctor. I'm sorry about you reading slump. I hope it eases up soon. Great NetGalley post!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great NetGalley suggestions, especially putting special instructions on the Feedback page. That would be so simple and convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree about the vaccine. Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats