Sunday, January 06, 2008

Janette Tagged Me

Janette tagged me, so here are my answers:
1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? No one that I know of.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Just a few minutes ago. My rosary group met, and one of the guys there was the one who lost his mom last week. We got talking about death etc...
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. Handwriting was the subject that kept me off the honor roll in elementary school.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey --but I'm not a lunch meat eater.
5. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Not really
6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yes...
7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?No. I don't think it is a smart thing for a mom to do, and by the time I'm done playing mom my stomach won't be able to take it.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I'm not fond of cereal.
9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually
10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes...but I am a wimp when it comes to confrontation
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM ? B&R Pralines and Cream
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes1
3. RED OR PINK? Red, Red, Red
14.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I tend to be lazy
15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom.
16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants and black boots. 17. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?Some dates
18 WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My kids' video.
19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
20. FAVORITE SMELLS? Roses
21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? One of my daughter's friends.
22. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?Yes...
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football and gymnastics
44. HAIR COLOR? Some shade of light brown, have to check the box to be exact.
25. EYE COLOR? Green, sometimes look blue-green.
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Sometimes, glasses more lately.
27. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate
.28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy Endings...
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? All the way through? Beats me, probably something I took the kids to.
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue
31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
33. HUGS OR KISSES? both
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate Mousse
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I finished and the Shofar Blew this afternoon, haven't picked up the next one yet, but will probably be one of the Sisterchicks books I just got in.
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Bank ad
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing
39. FAVORITE SOUND? Baby laughs
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Tought question for an Air Force Brat. If home is where your family is, then I guess the furthest away I've been is San Diego, where I went on business a few years ago. If it is farthest from where you used to be, I guess Turkey, where we lived when I was a kid.
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Reading aloud. I always get compliments.
43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Kapuskasing Ontario Canada

Now who to tag? Well, if you read this and you haven't been tagged--you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats