Saturday, May 04, 2013

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here; some folks are forgetting that! Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post.  Click here to sign up.

I'm a proud bragging mom this week.

My older daughter, ready for the Prom

My youngest!

Two book reviews from me this week:  A Christian romance set during/at the Chicago World's Fair and a secular romance set in a beach town.

9 comments:

  1. Pretty daughters are such a consolation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, aren't they!

      Delete
  2. You have every reason to be proud, RAnn. And thanks for hosting week after week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting.

    My post this week is about the retreat I took a couple of weekends ago. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, RAnn!!
    Love this hop!
    Congrats...the photos of your kids sum up your proud mommy moments!
    Wonderful!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome seeker I am delighted that you discovered this site through me- they will all love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi RAnn, thanks for hosting us each week! Your oldest daughter looks beautiful and full of excitement over her Prom! How did she like it?
    And congrats to your youngest for being "Student of the Month"! Exciting moments for your family! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughters are beautiful, RAnn!

    I am only linking up one post this week: Book Review and Giveaway of Kathleen Basi's book "This Little Light of Mine." If you want in on the giveaway, enter soon; I am picking a winner on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. RAnn, thanks for posting the photos of your lovely daughters. You have so much to rejoice in! God bless you for hosting Sunday Snippets.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats