Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts fo I rr the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post. Click here to sign up.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, RAnn! As we head into Advent, know I will be praying for you and for everyone who links up here each week.

    This week I have my weekly goals, a book review of "An Amish Second Christmas," a funny video for Thanksgiving, and a reminder about the St. Andrew Novena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, RAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to be able to visit friends every Sunday through this meme. Thanks, RAnn.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats