Monday, April 26, 2021

It's Monday, What Are You Reading

 



Hello to my fellow book bloggers who have stopped by via It's Monday, What Are You Reading over at Book Date.  

I can't really tell you what I did last week, but I did get one review book finished, Susan Mallery's Stepsisters which I enjoyed.  

It rained last weekend but this weekend was absolutely beautiful--warm but not hot and sunny and, well, as my husband said "Chamber of Commerce" weather.  He and I went out to lunch (yea for vaccines, we are willing to take the risk of going out, even if it means eating inside) and then drove along the lakefront where lots of groups had gathered.  I really think this Covid thing has about run its course.  

I have several new posts on my blog this week:


Next week I am publishing a review of A Song for the Road, but this week I'm sharing a reflection on Martha and Mary of Biblical fame.  Reading this book brought those characters to mind and I wanted to share my thoughts about them with my readers.  

Here are this week's reviews:





My computer has been a royal pain tonight; Google says it is the anti-virus program scanning its own files but even reading the directions, I can't figure out how to turn it off.  GRRRRR

Have a good weke and I'll be by to visit!






5 comments:

  1. We're warming up a bit, are vaccinated and getting back to a normal life up here. Thank God! I hope you can get the google issue cleared up. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really has run out its course!! I'll get vaccinated day after tomorrow too, hope everything will soon be normal again!
    I haven't read a Susan Mallory book in so long so maybe I'll pick one now! Glad your enjoyed your reading!
    Here's my reading week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, sounds lovely! We loved springtime in Louisiana (summer, not so much!)

    Strawberry Love looks yummy! Have you tried any of the recipes? Strawberry season will arrive here in about a month - can't wait!

    Enjoy your books this week -

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been two weeks since I received my second vaccination and I'm more than ready to get back to some kind of normal.

    I have Stepsisters to review. It looks good.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one more week until I hit my 2 week mark and I can't wait! Of course, the numbers in our area are rising for reasons I don't understand, so many things are still closed. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats