Friday, December 25, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: December 25-31

Book Blogger Hop




Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.  This week's question:

 What is your preferred format for reviews? Do you tell the story or do you focus on characters and the reason someone would like the review? 

Since I start my review post with the Amazon blub, I don't find it necessary to tell the story.  I try to pick out something about the story that caught my eye or meant something to me.  I may even veer off of the book review per se to discuss something that the book brought to mind.  I try to tell readers what I liked about the book and what I did not.  I try to let my readers know what they are likely to enjoy about it, and what might bother them. 

1 comment:

  1. I love how everyone has a different way of doing their reviews.

    Thanks for sharing your method.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats