Wednesday, December 02, 2015

From My Archives: August 2006

What was I writing about in August, 2006?  Well, my daughter had just changed schools and was looking for a Girl Scout troop.  At that point, I didn't want to be the leader.

We recently observed the 10 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.  In 2006 I was looking at the 1 year anniversary.  , both what was different and what I remembered about the storm.

In the summer of 2006 we took a family vacation to Gatlinburg.  These photos show my now-11 year old with ice cream. This set shows sights we saw.  I wasn't very good at using Blogger back in those days, and I think we were still on dial-up.

In August 2006, I started showing evidence of what I was to become; namely, a book blogger.  I wrote my first book reviews:


What do you think?  Should I go back and put in book covers and blurbs to make them match my current reviews, or should I leave the past in the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats