Friday, November 13, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: November 13-19

Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.  This week's question:

How long does it normally take you to read a book?

It depends on how long the book is, how difficult it is to read and how much time I spend reading as opposed to playing Candy Crush.  I can read most genre fiction like the romances you see reviewed on this blog at a rate of 60-80 pages per hour.  I've always been a good and fast reader. I recall in sixth grade taking one of those Weekly Reader vocabulary tests.  I was the first one done and when I went to turn in my paper, the teacher told me to look over it again.  I did, and was still the first one to turn it in, and it turns out, the only person to have all the answers correct.  I suspect my reading speed is why I was able to blow the top out of standardized tests in general back in the day before test prep becaame an important part of high school life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats