Monday, February 22, 2021

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


I'm joining the other folks over at Kathryn's for Its Monday, What are You Reading.
 
Luckily we only lost power for a few hours and that was last Monday while I was still at work.  Between the weather and Tuesday's holiday, they let us leave early but my office was warm and had lights so I sat at my desk and visited book blogs.

NetGalley has been good to me this week. I got:


I enjoyed other books in the series so I thought I'd read this one too. 


Not my usual, but something grabbed me.  We'll see.


Loved it.  Here is my review.  I talk a lot about the title and if you read it, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I also used my Kindle Unlimited subscription. 





This week on the blog, besides my post about The Nature of Fragile Things, I posted a review of 


I'm participating in the the 2021 Discussion Challenge and had my first entry this week and it includes author interviews.















 

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad that your power was not out for very long. We seldom lose power where I live. I can only remember two recent occasions. One happened during the night and lasted about 6 hours. The other was during the summer and lasted for a day. I seldom realize how dependent I am on my internet until the power goes out. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books look good. I have An Ordinary Life, and hope to read it soon. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Michelle Major's books and I want to read this series. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm all the kind of books I like to read. I do intend picking up The Nature of Fragile Things when I get a space. I enjoy Amanda Prowse too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Nature of Fragile Things as well and reviewed it on my blog. I've loved all of Susan's stories. I'm glad you weren't without power very long. How horrible. Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you didn't suffer too much power loss and had a warm place to hang out.
    I like Meissner and The Nature of Fragile Things looks really good to me.
    Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very late in my "Monday" blog visits this week (it's Sunday night!), but I wanted to stop by. What a wonderful collection of books you've been reading lately! Looks like some good ones. Since today is Feb 28, I'm probably too late for your Throwback Thursday link-up, but I will come back for it!

    Sue
    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats