Monday, June 28, 2010

Mailbox Mondays

Welcome to my little corner of the web.  This week the mailman brought me:
Missing Max: A NovelMissing Max: A Novel  I'll be reviewing this later this week, but it is a Christian novel about a family whose youngest child is stolen from them during a Mardi Gras parade, and how the guilt each member feels causes strife in the family.

Sarah's Garden (A Patch of Heaven Novel) Sarah's Garden (A Patch of Heaven Novel) is a pretty basic but enjoyable Amish novel.  My review is here.

Other posts this week:
Way Back in the Country GardenWay Back in the Country Garden is the subject of a First Wildcard Tour
Her Mother's Hope (Marta's Legacy)Her Mother's Hope (Marta's Legacy) was a wonderful read.  My review.

Also, I'm try a new feature, a weekly question for book bloggers.  Check out this week's question.

To see what other book bloggers got this week, go to The Printed Page.

2 comments:

  1. We have Sarah's Garden in common. Way Back in the Country Graden is a new to me title. I'll have to check it out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some interesting and diverse books. Hope you enjoy them all. Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats