Sunday, April 08, 2012

Monday Memes





This month, Mailbox Monday is hosted by Cindy's Love of Books.  Bloggers list books that arrived in either snail mail or email.

I got one book from Tiber River Reviews:


I also downloaded a couple of Net Galleys:






 It's Monday What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. She asks what we read last week, what we reviewed last week and what we plan to read this week.

I read Big Sky Country and A Callahan Wedding.  Reviews will be published soon.  The  only review that I published this week was The Wedding Dress.  As far as what is up next, who knows?  I think I'm in the mood for something more serious and  engaging than these romances, but who knows?

15 comments:

  1. I've read several nice reviews on The Wedding Dress. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wedding Dress was amazing! So happy you liked it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you finished one review, I say, Good for you! I always seem to be behind in my reviews.

    Here's my
    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
    Hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Wedding Dress sounds like an intriguing read.

    A Callahan Wedding looks interesting. Enjoy your week!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to switch between frivolous and serious books too! Mixes things up a bit :-)

    New Follower! :-)

    My Monday Post: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/its-mondaywhat-am-i-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been hearing a few things about the Wedding Dress. I Look forward to seeing what you think of it. Enjoy and happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just love Linda Lael Miller :) She's fantastic!

    Happy reading this week :)

    It's Monday! What Are You Reading @ the Brunette Librarian's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have added The Wedding Dress to my wish list.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Anonymous10:35 AM

      I hope you enjoy your mailbox.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/mailbox-monday_09.html

      Delete
  12. The Wedding Dress sounds like a great read - I'm off to read your review of it.

    Hope you have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you enjoy all the reads.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just got The Wedding Dress in, I love the cover! Don't you?

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats