Monday, July 13, 2015

July Blogging Challenge: July 13: Bucket List

This post is written to be a part of the July Blogging Challenge.  To participate, link up at This Day Has Great Potential.  Here are the topics:


My bucket list has a lot to do with travel.  There are so many places I want to go but I'll start with Europe.  I'm thinking of something like this tour, but if I have the money, multiple trips would be great.  I'd like to tour the US by car.  I'd have destinations in mind, but I'd also like to get off the interstae highways and drive through some small towns.  I'd like to stop at the kitschy tourist trap places or the roadside historical sites.  If a church catches my eye, I'd like to see if it is open.  In other words, I want to travel in an entirely different way than I have most of my life.  

I'd like to see my grandchildren grow up, but I'm totally not in control of that--and I really would prefer that the grandkids don't show up for a few years, and that they show up when my kids are happily married and not before.  

I understand a bucket list to be things you'd like to do before you die.  Honestly, other than the major trips, I can't say there is anything I really want to do that I have not already done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats