Sunday, March 14, 2021

It's Monday What Are You Reading

 


Happy Monday to all the book bloggers over at Book Date.  What I spent five hours reading on Saturday was the Louisiana Notarial Exam and I have no idea if I passed or not.  The overall pass rate is about 25% so if I didn't pass, I have lots of company.  I'm not taking it again.  A co-worker talked me into doing it this time because she wanted a study buddy but with Covid that never worked out.  If I take it again I'll have to devote plenty of time to study, again, and there just isn't enough upside for me, especially at this stage of my life.  

No books finished this week.  I did get two new NetGalleys



I published some reviews:





Now that it is daylight savings time my husband and I will be walking at night, but hopefully I'll get a book or two read next week.   I definitely have upcoming book reviews so stop by.  







5 comments:

  1. Well I’m crossing my fingers for you

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you passed your exam! A 25% pass rate sounds more than a bit ridiculous.

    I hope you enjoy your evening walks now that you have daylight after work!

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard tat exam is hard. Well, good luck I hope you do pass but if not like you said, it's pretty common and I get what you mean about not wanting to do it again.

    Hope you have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the exam! Your books look really good. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats