Monday, June 07, 2021

It's Monday: What Are You Reading?

  


I'm linking up with Kathryn and the gang over at Book Date. where we share what we've been reading and talk about life in general.

The only books I acquired this week were from the library--a stack of travel guides to Europe.  Next year, once we no longer have a minor child in the house we are heading to Europe.  We are trying to decide between a cruise, a multi-city bus tour or going it alone.  My husband isn't a fan of the unpredictable so he's not crazy about doing it alone, even if it would save money.  He also wants more than a single day in several places, and cruises don't generally do that, so it looks like we are looking at a bus tour.  Anybody got any experiences, good or bad?  

On my blog this week I discussed digital books from the library.  

Two reviews published:







Hope everyone has a good week. 


4 comments:

  1. Have fun planning the vacation! I'm sure people will be able to advise. I've only traveled to Ireland where we rented a car and did our own thing (it was wonderful). Nice to have that to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning the vacation is half the fun I think. I wonder whether bus tours stop long enough in one place too. They seem to be rather regimented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started The Stepsisters. It looks like it will be a good one. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh planning for a Europe trip sounds fun. I've often wondered too about the best way to go- those river cruises you see advertised have called to me a bit, but I'm not sure either how I want to tackle it. So many choices!

    Good luck with the planning!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats