Friday, February 19, 2010

Women's Week: Fill in the Blanks

We've been talking about women all week, so now I invite you to post a comment filling in the blanks.

The best thing that has happened to/for women in the last thirty years has been ____________.
The worst thing that has happened to/for women in the last thirty years has been ____________.
One change I hope to see soon that should have a big effect on women is ______________.

Feel free to expound on your answers.

Like the other Women's Week posts, substantive comments on this post will gain you entries to win an autographed copy of The Cougar Club: A Novel
The Cougar Club: A Novel

1 comment:

  1. In the last 30 years??? so since 1980???
    I can't think of anything specific to women during this time frame.

    I know that during the later years of high school (80-82) we were pushed to be financially successful by pursuing careers.... I was discouraged from being a teacher or wanting to be a SAHM. Thankfully I didn't listen since I'm very happy being a sahm who teaches her children.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats