Saturday, May 16, 2009

Faith n Fiction Saturday

Here is Amy's Question of the week:
I often read blogs and reviews where people mention that they think of Christian fiction as being good clean reads. A lot of people turn to Christian fiction to avoid foul language, explicit sex, or violence whether or not they are Christians. Blog reviews are the best place to find out which category a book falls into (strongly spiritual or just a good clean read) and because I read a great deal of general market fiction I try to include that information about those books as well. So...do you have any recommendations of general market fiction books for people looking for books in the good clean reads category?

I enjoy Debbie Macomber's books, and most of them fall into that category. I have reviewed As Sweet as Christmas Be My Valentine The Snow Bride 8 Sandpiper Lane I mention her books here, here, here and here.

Go on over to Amy's and see what other folks recommend.

2 comments:

  1. I think my mom reads Debbie's books. I've never had the opportunity. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ~Mimi
    Woven by Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:22 PM

    I've never read those - thanks for the recommendation though. :)

    Got mine up at Free Spirit-

    http://tinyurl.com/qnckj4

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats