Monday, April 20, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Thanks to Marcia at the Printed Page for hosting Mailbox Monday

Well, I'll squeeze this post in under the deadline. Its tough being a one-computer family when you are used to having two (one is in the shop). Luckily I don't have to write a long post as my mailbox wasn't very full this week. I got The Note II which I have already reviewed. It was a sweet quick read, but I didn't like it as much as the original, which I also read and reviewed this week. So Not Happening is a YA novel about a rich New York teen whose recently divorced mom marries a blue-collar guy from Oklahoma and moves her out there--and makes her live that lifestyle. Read my review for more about it. Finally, I got The House on Grosvenor Square, which is the sequel to Before the Season Ends. They are classified as Regency inspirational romances. I haven't gotten to it yet, but I reviewed Before the Season Ends a few months ago. All these are First Wilcard books, so stay tuned to read the first chapter. As a matter of fact, So Not Happening is being toured tomorrow (Tuesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats